South West Coast 50
06 August 2022
A new ‘South West’ challenge for 2022–taking in the initial section of the stunning & famous 630 mile Coastal Path, which officially starts in Minehead, and close to our extensive ‘base-camp’ in the shadows of the impressive Dunster Castle.
The 50 km loop heads over Exmoor with ups & downs and some magnificent views with over 1600 metres of climb. You’ll get full support all the way, a finish line celebration, and with with three 25 km options also, along with camping options and festival style hospitality at base-camp across the weekend–there’s a South West Coast Challenge for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km:Reg fee £10/ fundraising target £250
- 50km:Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km:Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km:Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
You can sign up as an individual or create your own team, the more the merrier! Make sure you let Sally know so she can support your fundraising in return email@example.com