Thames Bridges Trek
12 September 2020
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- 30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
- Registration Fee – £5
- Fundraising Target – £245
- Cost to Charity – £80
- Registration Fee – £39.50
- Fundraising Target – £119
- Cost to Charity – £39.50
You can sign up as an individual or create your own team, the more the merrier! Make sure you let Sarah know so she can support your fundraising in return email@example.com.