London Winter Walk
29th – 30th January 2022
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime–there’s a London Winter Walk for you! Join as an Individual or as a team, and do it for yourself and self fund, or support one of our Charity Partners with much needed fundraising.
Set yourself up for an active New Year!
- The Full Marathon–42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon-21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
Both start &finish at The Oval Cricket Ground near Vauxhall–and both are available on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January. This event is strictly walking only–so no jogging or running is allowed.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1.Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half marathon:Reg fee £7.50/ fundraising target £155
- Full marathon:Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £2252.
2.Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Half marathon:Reg fee £29.50/ fundraising target £100
- Full marathon:Reg fee£39.50 / fundraising target £1203.
3.Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever youwant, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Half marathon:£59 (£44 12-17 year old price)
- Full marathon:£79 (£59 12-17 year old price)
You can sign up as an individual or create your own team, the more the merrier! Make sure you let Sophie know so she can support your fundraising in return email@example.com