Paying your donations to the A-T Society
We want to put the money you have raised to work as soon as possible helping people and families
affected by A-T. There are several easy ways you can pay it to us.
- Online payments can be made via the A-T society website.
- Online Banking. Simply make a direct transfer using the bank details below. Remember to include your name as the reference please.
- My Donate fundraising page. Pay via your own page or one set up by the fundraiser you are supporting
- At a branch of HSBC bank. Cash and cheques can be paid directly to the A-T Society’s bank account using the details below. Please include your name and event as the reference so we
know it’s from you. The bank can give you cash bags. To keep them happy please count coins and put them in the bags before taking it into the branch.
HSBC Bank, 1 High Street, Harpenden, AL5 2RS
Sort Code 40-23-11
Account to be credited: A-T Society
Account number 41248693
- Personal and CAF cheques can be sent by post to us at:
The A-T Society is a small charity making a big impact. Thank you for being one of our champion
fundraisers. We promise we will get the best value out of every pound you raise and do our best to
improve the lives of people living with A-T and support their families.