Community fundraising events are a brilliant way to raise vital funds and raise awareness of A-T and the work of the A-T Society.
The choice of event is entirely up to you! Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
• Host a coffee morning or cheese and wine evening for friends
• Organise a collection at your local supermarket or apply for support via one of the token schemes
• Arrange a retiring collection at a local concert or play
• Run a raffle or tombola at a local fete or fair
• Ask your child’s school to support us with a non-uniform day
• Open your garden to the public and serve afternoon tea
• Organise a charity golf day or sporting tournament at your local club
• Quiz nights are always popular
• ‘Tea at 3’ cake sale at work
• Make it tasty with a Curry Night! Many restaurants offer good value set menus for charity nights and then you decide how much to charge for tickets
We love supporting community events and can offer bags of enthusiastic help and advice to help you make the most of your event. We can also supply A-T branded banners, balloons, collection buckets or tubs.
Every pound you raise will help make a difference and enable us continue to offer a lifeline to everyone living with A-T and fund medical research.
James Ferguson collecting at M&S in Bridgnorth
Carrington family organised a 17 mile sponsored walk from Sutton in Ashfield to the City Ground in Nottingham.