We are delighted to have the support of our Patrons
The Lord Bilimoria of Chelsea CBE DL
Mr Brian Conley
Mrs Joan Morecambe
The Lady Parkinson DL
Revd Paul Thomas OBE
A patron is a celebrity or person of influence who is willing to be a figurehead for the charity. This is an ongoing relationship and the patron and charity build up a working relationship which works for both parties.
A patron is not a trustee and they do not have any responsibility for the management of the organisation and none of the legal responsibilities of the trustees. Their purpose is to lend credibility and raise the profile of the A-T Society. This will be of tremendous help with fundraising, campaigning and public relations.
Patrons may help a charity by:
- being named on group literature / publicity material
- being interviewed in the media
- generating media coverage
- hosting or attending fundraising or other events
- raising funds by encouraging contributions and sponsorship
- contributing to the public image of the organisation
- attracting new supporters
Become a Patron
We would be delighted to welcome new Patrons to support the A-T Society. If you are interested in taking an active role in raising the profile of the A-T Society please contact us.